Sunday, January 15, 2012

Could A Simple Music CD Save Your Life?

Having been invited to a friend's beach house in Alabama for New Years meant...

I spent eight hours driving through the night into the wee hours of the morning arriving to my destination at 4:30 a.m., safely.  This, after working a full day, driving home after 7:00 p.m. and of course, packing the car.

So, no sleep for basically 24 hours.

You know how it is...likely you've done a similar thing.  Eight hours of driving in the dark with trucks whizzing by you,through some areas of patchy fog, your eyes growing tired, trying to stay focused...to stay awake.

My two precious cargo passengers (my wife and my mom sleeping most of the time.

Well, of course, you listen to music right?  At least that's what I did.  Naturally, you don't want soft, sleep inducing music either!

Luckily, I had been given a pre-released copy of some great new music created and performed by my friend, Joe Vitale.
 
You've read about Joe before and you may remember that he wrote the bonus book included in my book, Give to Live; The Real Secret to Manifesting Life's Rewards.  (Available free as an e-book at www.givetolivebook.com)

I was fortunate to have this CD, that no one else but the musicians have, in the car for the trip.  The CD is titled Strut.

Strut! by Joe Vitale
You may guess by the name that it is a lively collection of music and it will definitely keep you awake and tapping your foot.  Of course, listening while driving, you may notice yourself accelerating unconsciously and exceeding the speed limit.

While I can't prove that Strut saved my life, it is certainly possible.  Besides the driving benefit the music
is designed to inspire and motivate...to improve your life on a daily basis...potentially also saving your life.

Joe told me he now has CD's available for everyone.  Yes, they have officially been released and are available at the website:  http://getupandstrut.com

Check it out...I know you'll enjoy it.  It's a great way to start the New Year! 



Footprints in the sand
A glorious sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment